Thursday, August 8, 2013

They still can't find the gun????

I cant fucking believe this asshole might get away with it. 
Aaron Hernandez is the stupidest fucking criminal in the history of life.  Renting a car, killing a guy a ½ mile from his house, security cameras of himself at his own home….. I could go on and on and on, but then you read this story and you learn that they still have not found the murder weapon, which I think means they can not convict him of the murder.  I mean I’m not a legal expert, but I’m pretty sure you need the murder weapon to convict.  Because right now there were 3 guys at the scene of the murder. One dude says he was asleep in the car (ok buddy) and then Hernandez and another outstanding citizen from Bristol, CT.  Of course one of these a-holes did it, but we don’t know who. (Personally I think the sonofabitch did it)  but just the thought that Hernandez could potential walk away from a murder charge is infuriating, it’s almost as bad as hearing 3 people from new Jersey won the powerball yesterday.
Murder weapon? who me?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment