Monday, August 12, 2013

People are losing their shit about Russia not being nice to the gays

I know this is a big deal. People are calling for bans of the winter games in February and to outright pull the games out of Russia when they happen in less than six months.  I mean are we really going to punish every single Olympic athlete that has trained forever to get to the Olympics because Russia is ass-backwards when it comes to gay rights?  That does not sound fair at all.  That's not what Jesse Owens did in 1936.  That guy did the exact opposite. "oh Hitler you don't like the blacks? well let me just win every single fucking medal in track and field and tell you  how my ass tastes."  I mean is Russia seriously about this shit? I mean at least half the Winter Olympics sports are gay.  Figure Skating? I think you have to be gay to compete right? Luge? you see what those guys have to wear? FFFFFFFFFAAAAAAABBBBBBBBBUUULLOOOOUSSS! Cross Country Skiing? show me a straight guy that likes to cross country ski? Curling?  10X gayer than figure skating.  Honestly I don't know why Russia decided to host the Winter Olympics in the 1st place if they hate the gays so much, because basically every Olympic sport is gay.  Anyway I think the real problem that we as a society need to be worried about is Qatar hosting the World Cup in 2022. Not only is being gay a crime in Qatar, but alcohol is banned there!  How the fuck can you have a World Cup without booze?  Now that my friends is effing outrageous!


Just let Brigette do all the talking

No comments:

Post a Comment