Monday, August 5, 2013

I don’t get why everyone has the biggest hard-on for Johnny Manziel

Or as they say “Johnny Football”.  1st things 1st I fucking hate that nickname.  Why is he so special to be named Johnny Football?  Because he has a hot girlfriend and won the Hiesman?  You know who else had a hot girlfriend? Lyle Lovett.  What the fuck is that guy doing know?  And you know someone else who won the Heisman? Jason White.  That guy now works at the deli counter at Shaw's in Canton.  I know because I was there yesterday.  I Know I know I’m being a hater, but what the fuck has this kid done?  I mean he beat Alabama at Alabama.  That is impressive , I’ll give him that.  And the Cotton Bowl performance was pretty ballsy, but it wasn’t even a BCS bowl.  I don’t even know who A&M played in that game.  (Note they played Oklahoma.  good win, but still the Bama win is more impressive)  The media builds up this guy like the 2nd coming of Brady.  I don’t even care about the off the field stuff.  The whole getting paid for autographs is criminal….. on the part of the NCAA!!!!!!!! And I could care less if he smokes a joint or two.  But lets stick to football here because that is all that the NFL cares about.  (Well that and don’t kill a guy during the offseason) I just checked out the 2014 mock draft on Walter Football and he has Teddy Bridgewater from Louisville and Tajh Boyd from Clemson ahead of Johnny Football in next years draft.  So I think we should be talking about these guys more than Johnny freaking football.  I mean bridgewater shocked the football world by beating Florida in the Sugar Bowl this past January.  NO ONE saw that coming and he was on fire against the Gators.   Lastly Teddy Bridgewater dressed in drag so he’d probably be a huge hit in the gay community.  This is more of a shocker to me than a college QB from a powerhouse program having a hot girlfriend.  I mean you are the college QB on a national powerhouse!!! YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO HAVE A HOT GIRLFRIEND!!!!! Now dress in drag???? Well sir that is some news.

 


PS  I think I just answered my own question after blogging this.  After dealing w/ Manti Teo and his fake g/f and teddy bridgewater dressing in drag people are probably just relieved and shocked to see someone live the  American Dream of being a college QB.

No comments:

Post a Comment