Friday, September 6, 2013

2013 NFL NFC Preview

If you missed yesterday's AFC Preview go here.  Otherwise be prepared to get your socks blown off with this upcoming NFC Preview!!!!!!!!!!!!!  As we all know the NFC is 10X better than the AFC, I honestly think any team could make the superbowl in this division besides Arizona and I would not be shocked.  Speaking of Arizona when the hell is Larry Fitzgerald ever going to leave there.  I have erotic fantasies of him and brady playing together for the Patriots.  Boner Jam!  Ok back to the preview.

NFC East

Redskins 10-6
Giants 9-7
Cowboys 7-9
Eagles 6-10

This division is probably the toughest one for me to call. But I'm taking the Redskins just because they have the best QB.  It will be either the Skins or the Giants.  The Cowboys are just an annoying hemorrhoid. they are always somewhat in the race and they are always on TV so we have to stare at Jerry Jones ugly face.  I wish they would move the Cowboys to London. I think asking Chip Kelly to turn around Philly in one year is just too much to ask for,  you need to give him at least a year and see what happens.  Who knows if Philly will have the patience.  I do like the Chip Kelly hire though, but he needs a QB to build w/, I don't know if Vick is his guy.

NFC North

Packers 12-4
Bears 9-7
Vikings 6-10
Lions 5-11

Aaron Rodgers is to fucking good for the Packers not to run away with this division.  The Lions are a joke.  The Bears might,,,, might give the Packers a run but everyone on that team has to outperform.  Lastly I would find it hard to believe that AP could carry the Vikings back to the playoffs again.

NFC South

Saints 11-5
Falcons 11-5#
Buccaneers 6-10
Panthers 4-12

The Saints and the Falcons will meet twice this season and I highly recommend you take the over in those games.  I envision two games w/ scores of 45-41 and 52-49.  I'm giving the Saints the edge because Sean Payton is back and the whole team will be pissed off and ready to go.  The Falcons will be an offensive force still with Matt Ryan at QB and they will make the playoffs, but just don't count on Matt Ryan for anything in the playoffs.  Remember he went to BC, and anyone who goes to BC never amounts to anything when they are in any type of pressure situation. The Buccaneers, I don't even know what to say about them.  The guy from Rutgers is their coach, he probably has another year after this before he gets shit canned at is the head coach of the Eastern Michigan University Eagles.  The Panthers.  They have Cam Newton, but the rest of the team sucks.  I like Cam, he's a hell of a player, but I think best case scenario for the Panthers is 8-8.
NFC West

49ers  12-4
Seahawks 10-6#
Rams 8-8
Cardinals 3-13

The 49ers take this one and the Seahawks make the playoffs.  The Rams will be mediocre and the Cardinals will be a disgrace to the game of football.  Speaking of which, when people say that Kurt Warner is a borderline HOF'er I say FUCK THAT. This man took the fucking ARIZONA CARDINALS to the superbowl! the CARDINALS! that will never again happen in my lifetime.  For that Warner should be a 1st ballot HOF'er.  Lastly I hate Pete Carroll.  I hope it all implodes on Seattle this year, but I think they have to much talent for that to happen.

NFC Wild Card

Redskins over Falcons
Saints over Seahawks

NFC Divisional

Saints over Packers
49ers over Redskins

NFC Championship

Saints over 49ers

 
 
AND NOW YOUR SUPERBOWL 48 PREDICTION (A rematch of Super Bowl 44)
 

And the result will be the same.  Imagine two dome teams playing the Super Bowl in an outdoor stadium in the cold? that would be pretty cool to watch.
 
Saints 27
Colts 24


No comments:

Post a Comment