Monday, September 9, 2013

Drunk Mexican Guy tries to enter America as a chili pepper

I know times are fucking rough, in Mexico so I don't blame this guy. Come to think of it I'd probably do the same thing if I was him.  I know I wouldn't have the money to pay for a coyote and if I did I wouldn't trust any of them.  Anytime I watch a Nat Geo or Discovery Channel special about immigration the coyotes always ditch their clients ( I guess you call them that right???) in the middle of the desert to die of starvation or dehydration.  Really outstanding citizens.  Also I'd be too much of a wuss to work for the cartel and move heroin or coke or meth across the border.  So ya I can see how this makes sense.  But shit that hangover the next day! holy hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! waking up in the truck with a billion chili peppers and no water, advil or toilet.  I don't know I might just stay in Mexico.

No comments:

Post a Comment