Monday, September 9, 2013

We should of gotten Anquan Bolden Felgah! Kenbrell Thompkins sucks!

Of course we should of gotten Anquan Bolden, we also should of gotten Calvin Johnson, Jordy Nelson and Victor Cruz too.  Listen right now, the Patriots wide receiver/tight end situation scares the living shit out of me, enough that I am having nightmares.  But to say we should of gotten Anquan Bolden is driving me nuts.  The 49ers got him for a 6th round pick, if the Patriots offered the 49ers a second round pick, I still don't think the Ravens move him to a conference rival.  1st round pick, maybe but I don't think the Pats would ever dream of doing that.  I know Bolden is a very good player, but the production he had yesterday will be nearly impossible to keep up.  Beside two years ago Green Bay was the worst defensive team in the league, last year they were 11th.  Big improvement yes, but who knows if the Green Bay Defense improves or goes back to 2011 levels in 2013.  As for Kenbrell Thompkins, yes he did not have  the greatest game, but he was not a complete abortion yesterday either.  We need to remember the guy was an undrafted free agent.  I still think he will turn out to be OK, not great, but if he becomes our #3-#4 guy after Amendola, Edeleman and Gronk (when he comes back) that would be fine by me.  The BIG IF though is if all of those guys can stay healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment