Monday, September 9, 2013

WTF! Kiss owns an Arena Football Team?????

Today the inevitable news that Tebow was offered a contract by an arena football team has been in the news, but the thing that caught my attention is the team is the Los Angeles KISS, and yes they are partially owned by Gene Simmons and Paul Stanley.  I guess if you are old and have money why the hell not, I guess.  But what is it about the arena league and aging rockers? A few years ago Bon Jovi and Richie Sambora owned a team in Philadelphia and then they got out of it because the league folded for a year.  I mean these guys are not doing it to make money, because they'll most likely lose money. I can see Gene talking to Paul about this investment: " I cant drink or do drugs anymore, golf sucks, I don't wanna hunt and be associated w/ the Ted Nugent asshole, Tyler got the Idol gig, fuck it Paul let's buy an arena league team."  and then Paul said "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, can you hear me Los Angeles!!!!!!!!!!!!"

PS.  I definitely can see Sully Erna from Godsmack buying an Arena Football team basing them in Lowell and calling them the Lowell Godsmacks. Just give it another ten years.

Tebow's new boss

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment