Monday, September 16, 2013

Yet Another Mass Shooting

Of course this is an awful thing, bug sadly we as Americans are starting to accept this as a common occurrence. When I first heard about this I was not even that shocked, it was almost as I just accepted that this is the world I live in.  But how have we come to this point?  Of course we could blames guns or gun control but that has not got us anywhere.  So honestly what can we do as a society to prevent crazy shit like this from happening?  It's going to get to the point where if you go to the supermarket after dark in suburbia you are putting your life on the line.  Its completely fucking crazy.  I just want this madness this stop because I am sick and fucking tired of accepting a "mass shooting" as just another story in the daily news cycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment