Monday, September 16, 2013

TV Station apologizes for putting the Jaguars on TV

I feel for the people of Jacksonville. The team is so bad that TV stations are mocking you.  Granted I know this tv station is in Orlando, but that is basically like a TV station in Springfield mocking the Patriots broadcast, which I bet probably happened in the doom and gloom days of the early 90's.  As a Patriots fan I have been in the same shoes as Jacksonville.  I mean in the early 90's our team sucked and the team was constantly threatening to leave town.  However with the Jaguars the writing is on the wall that they are going to move.  I'm pretty sure Goddell made them play their ridiculous schedule so they could go 0-16 and he can move the team to L.A.  Lastly as horrible as the Pats were in the early 90s I don't think they begged the fans to come to the stadium with cheesy commercials like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment