Friday, July 19, 2013

Will Andy Petite and his Huge Beaker Just Retire?


So I looked up this weekend’s pitching matchups for the Sox/Yanks series.

Friday:             Pettitte vs. Dubront

Saturday:         Kuroda vs. Lackey

Sunday:           Jabba the Hutt (CC) vs. Lester

Jabba the Hutt (CC) is a separate post in itself, but I am getting so sick of Andy Pettitte, when the fuck will this guy retire?  I’ve been on this planet for 33 years and Petite has pitched for the Yankees for 30 of them.  The other three he followed his buddy Roger to Houston to pitch for the Astros.  That wasn’t gay at all.  “Hey Roger you are going to Houston, can I come too?” wwwwwwwwhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! “on our off days we can do our “workouts” together and go get ice cream.   Can I wear the Cowboy hat today roger? Yesterday you got to wear it, its my turn today.” ” Holy hell.  I mean I’m glad he did it because I did not have to see his annoying nose for three years, but then of course he comes back to the Yankees.  The worst part is that he has been pitching on the Yanks for 30 years and he always seems to have decent outings versus the Sox.  Let’s hope the Sox get to him early tonight and he’s out by the 3rd inning.  I just can’t stand to look at his huge beaker much longer.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment