Friday, July 19, 2013

Krafty Bob and Coach BB are not going to cut Alfonzo Dennard.


I’m a guy who is a huge supporter of 3 strikes and you are out.  The Pats picked up Dennard with one strike and this recent DUI is strike 2.  I think this is the right move.  I admit when I 1st heard about this arrest I wanted to cut his sorry ass.  That was an obvious emotional reaction but you hate to hear more bad news about your team especially after Hernandez decided to become a murdering psychopath.  But DUI and murder are two very different things.  I’m not saying what Dennard did was right.  No way at all, the guy is a moron, but I’m also starting to think he could possibly have a problem with the sauce.  If that is the case I think the Pats should help him out.  I mean the Pats took on this risk of having a troubled guy, so they also need to accept that risk and hopefully try to straighten him out. Get him into AA or something similar. I‘m sure the NFL has plenty of programs to help him out, god knows these owners make plenty of money.  They shouldn’t have to babysit him, but if the guy has a problem be willing to help him clean up.  Anyway if Dennard does not accept that he needs to clean up his act, whether he is just being a moron or has a legit problem with the sauce then this type of shit is going to happen to him again.  The next time something like this happens to Dennard I don’t think he’ll be as lucky.  3 strikes you’re out buddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment