Thursday, July 25, 2013

Dr. Creepy Speaks

so Dr. Creepy today must be reading this blog because today it was reported that he said he does not think the Red Sox will resign Jacoby Ellsbury.  No way really Dr. Creepy? we did not see that one coming.  Now that Dr. Creepy has spoken can he just shut up now and hide behind a rock.  The best part about this season so far is that we have not heard much from Dr. Creepy, Tom Werner and Uncle Larry.  I like it that way. However now I am worried that with the recent Red Sox success they'll start coming out from under the rocks they were hiding under and appear more in the booth with Don and Jerry.  If it does it will cause me to vomit...... but I do need to lose a few lbs. so maybe this is a way for me to shed some unwanted poundage.







PS. well we haven't heard Uncle Larry speak, but he did see that photo of him at the country concert at fenway rocking a black cowboy hat and earrings.  Just shameful.

No comments:

Post a Comment