Saturday, January 21, 2017

Netflix Comedy Special Review: Jim Gaffigan - Cinco

Jim Gaffigan is known as the king of clean comedy, meaning he does not drop any F bombs or talk about anything grotesque during his act.  Basically he is the opposite of Bill Burr, but just as damn funny.  Personally I think Bill Burr is the best, but Gaffigan is right behind him.  They both talk about everyday life things that happen to everyone, and you connect to both of them like you are talking to a friend at the bar.  The lastest special is called "Cinco" because it is his 5th comedy special. If you have not watched his other specials, be sure to do so because you will not be disappointed.  Most of them are on Netflix, and you dont need to watch them in any order since they all age well.

In this special he talks about going on summer vacation, the speed of technology, still having a landline, being a fat guy, growing up in the Midwest and going out to eat at a steak house.  I was laughing so hard the entire time I'm sure I forgot a lot of things, but you will not be disappointed. Honestly I woke up this morning and my stomach hurt from laughing so much. 

Grade: A+

No comments:

Post a Comment