Sunday, November 10, 2013

Celtics refuse to tank, Ray Allen is a little bitch


Honestly the best part of this video for me is Kelly Olynk trying to get awkward white guy high fives from Gerald Wallace and Jeff Green. (:39 second mark) They just leave him hanging.  So cold.

Well it appears the Celtics are not going to tank this year.  Even if they lost this game I would still feel that way.  I really think they are too good to be in the bottom five of the league in terms of a high lottery pick.  Also there are so many other bad teams in the NBA I don't think they could do it.  I think you have to be in the 20-25 win range to get in the bottom five and I don't see this team doing it.  I'm not sure how I feel about this.  Once side of me wants them to be absolutely awful so they can get Jabari Parker or Andrew Wiggins but then it will not be any fun to watch the Celtics this year.  I guess we can go for that 8th seed and get spanked by the Pacers or Heat in the 1st round.  Who knows.... Fuck it I'm going to enjoy the ride. 

As for Ray-Ray... WWAAHHHHH!
KG and Pierce still will not talk to me.  Really?  Do we really need to talk about this?  I don't blame them for not talking to you.  There's 28 other teams in the league Ray Allen could of left for and no one would care, but he chose to go to the arch-enemy.... for less money that what the Celtics or other teams offered him.  You signed a deal with the devil Ray, so just stop talking about it. God I hate the Miami Heat.  Most hateable franchise in sports.  In 1st place by a mile over the Montreal Canadiens and New York Yankees.

No comments:

Post a Comment