Tuesday, October 1, 2013

The Celtics made suck next year but

at least Abby Chin will be the sideline reporter.  Smart move by CSNNE. Hey I admire Dickerson's sideline reporting too, but I'm sorry he's just not as good looking as Abby Chin.  Women will probably love this hire more than the men.  "OH MY GOD! WHAT is she wearing".  So it's a win win for everyone. The best news from this Chad Finn article is that Tanguay and Marshall are gone as the pre and post game show hosts.  I think every Celtics fan did an 80's jump when they heard that news.  Kyle Draper is 1,000 X more likeable that those two ass clowns.  I think he'll do a solid job. I also like the Chris Herren idea.  A local guy broadcasting the games, I think that will be cool.  The only thing I don't like about this news is hearing that Ainge may also do color commentary.  Come on Danny, focus on running the team, and don't preach to me about the Church of Latter Day Saints while Im watching horrible professional basketball.

Just a tad better looking than Dickerson

No comments:

Post a Comment